


This morning Keegan woke up throwing up on Scott's arm as he greeted him coming down the stairs. Keegan's had some congestion and although he's been good at blowing his nose, a lot has drained into his stomach making it upset. So this morning we full of throwing up and doing loads of laundry. I felt so bad for the little guy when he threw up. His body is so little anyway, and then to see him so tired and heaving from the force, was so sad. He's doing better now and was able to eat a little at lunch. He's napping right now.
Tanner of course is just starting to get the cold and doesn't feel that bad, so he's ready to play, play, play. Unfortunately he doesn't understand why I can't leave Keegan to fend for himself and play catch all day with Tanner in the backyard. I did play catch for awhile and then it was time to give Keegan another bath and clean him up. Tanner was able to occupy himself with his legos.
These days are tiring and trying on the patience, yet I feel so thankful to be the one at home taking care of my boys. It's wonderful to be able to snuggle next to Keegan when he asks me to come sit with him. I remember being sick when I was young and I loved how well my mom took care of me. She always made me feel better.
Spring has definitely come around here. It's so much fun to watch everything bloom and grow in my flower beds. I'm so excited because my Clematis vine has bloomed for the first time. I wasn't even sure what color the flowers would be and it's awesome to see the beautiful deep purple. My roses are doing really well too. Can't wait to cut some and bring them inside. We have a little dove bird that rests in one of my hanging flower baskets in the backyard. It's so neat to see her in there often. Whenever I see wildlife or nature like that I always feel like it's God showing up a little glimpse of his beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment