I was downloading some videos off our camera tonight and came across this clip of Keegan. I love when he decides to break out in song. He really does enjoy performing and singing at times. He won't be the one trying out for American Idol, no he'll be more the one putting together funny skits for people to laugh at.
The other day we were driving in the car listening to the MP3 player Jason had given Scott with lots of music downloaded on it. The song "Fergilicious" came on and Keegan loved it. He thought it was so funny how the song said "your kisses are delicious!" Then the Kid Rock song, "All Summer Long" come on and Keegan started rocking out. He said it was his favorite song. Along with "All I Wanna Do" from Sugarland. What can I say, he has good taste!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment