I don't know what it is, but I feel like I'm making very little progress lately. Sometimes I feel like technology only sucks time away from us, instead of helping make life easier and giving us more time. As soon as I get in front of the computer, time flies! I accomplish things, but it seems to take longer than I thought. And I'm sure it's because I get sidetracked so easily and check this website or that one, then finally get back to the real reason I was on the computer to begin with.
I'm very busy right now with volunteer stuff for Tanner's school, trying to get laundry done, figure out something to do for Keegan's birthday that's fun but not too expensive, organize stuff for Kids Small Groups, keep up on soccer practices, try to get rid of Keegan's warts that he's very embarrassed about, clean up the house, figure out a dinner menu for the week, buy a birthday present for Wednesday's party, reschedule the boy's dentist appt., take them to get their flu shots, and get my butt to the gym so it doesn't get any more jiggly!
I have so much time to myself right now and I still feel like I'm not getting much done. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will have made some better progress. I don't know how working mom's do it. I really do give them credit because they juggle so much and are still expected to run the things at home. At least I have one job...the family and home. I'm very fortunate to be able to focus on just that.
We're having record heat right now. It was 113 on my car temp reading today when I was waiting in line to pick up Keegan from school at 2pm. And wouldn't you know it, our air conditioning stopped working today. Fortunately, the awesome air conditioning guy we know came and fixed it by 3pm, so I only had to sweet for 5 hours and not 5 days. Yep, we're supposed to have continued unbelievable heat for the whole week. Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment