CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Great Grandma's 90th Birthday













We had so much fun traveling to Montana a few weeks ago for my grandma's 90th birthday party. Unbelievable that she's celebrating her 90th birthday. She's so smart and funny, and you'd never think she was 90 years old. I bet it's snuck up on her, just like each year seems to sneak up on me. I don't feel like I'm 34, yet I do. I do, because I feel like I know myself so much better and am more confident in who I am, unlike how I was at 20 yrs. old. But I don't feel 34, when it comes to my limitations. I still can imagine in my mind running and doing a back flip like I used to in gymnastics. Do I dare try it? Heck no! I guess that's where the wisdom of being older comes in! I would almost bet my life that my grandma doesn't feel 90 either, other than her physical limitations. Thank goodness for the internet and phones and the rest of technology these days, so she can still see places and experience things without having to physically go there. And yes, my grandma is the coolest grandma around. She emails, makes her own greeting cards, and just signed up for Facebook on her computer. It's great!
We had fun staying at my parents home with the puppies and the beautiful scenery. The boys love having the puppies around and walking down to get the paper in the morning with them. We had fun at Grandma's party seeing Kristy, Adele, Darilynn, Hannah, Skip and Linda, Mike and Linda Capser, Dick and Linda Fellows, and Kobi and her boyfriend Mike. He's a really nice guy.
We even were able to go to the Grizzly football game on Saturday. We all loved it, but the boys were especially excited. Very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment