CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fire Pit

I finally bought a fire pit for our backyard. I've been wanting one for a long time, but wasn't willing to pay the $100 price tag for one. I had seen one on sale at the end of the summer at Ace Hardware for $29.99, and I should have jumped on it, but I waited. I kept thinking about it and today I decided to get it.
I went to Ace and sure enough, they still had some, but they were no longer on sale. They were $59.99 instead. I said to the man, "oh so they're no longer on sale" and he asked some other associate about the sale price and they decided to give me the sale price even though it was more than a month ago! I was so excited! The boys were with me and they were excited too, because now we can roast smore's in our own backyard.
I had my own fire tonight by myself. Scott was at a meeting and I was dying to try it. I assembled the legs onto it and had my first fire. It was great! Best $30 I've spent in a long time.
One unfortunate side note though. I left our bedroom window open upstairs and now the house smells like a fire pit. Trying to air it out before Scott gets home and thinks the house is on fire! Can't wait for the boys to roast smore's tomorrow night. Amazing how the little things like a fire pit and putting up outdoor malibu lights by myself make me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment