CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Book Fair

Tonight was Pajama Story Night and the Book Fair at Tanner's school. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time helping run the cash register.
But the most fun, was when someone asked if anyone was going to be "Clifford" for the night? No one had solidified a person to put on the Clifford costume and greet the kids, so what did I do? I ran to Scott and asked if he would do it. And being the awesome man he is, he said sure.
So, Scott and I carefully snuck the big costume box into the back office and I helped him get dressed. I have to say, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I was crying from laughing so hard. It was hilarious to see him struggle to put the big, fat, Clifford suit on. Complete with hands, feet, and a gigantic head! Priceless.
You should have seen the look on the kid's faces when he walked into the Book Fair. They were so excited, astonished, in awe, and some were a little scared. But most couldn't wait to have their turn giving him a high five or a hug. He got more hugs tonight than I think he's had all year! And of course, Scott loved the experience. He always rises to the occasion. I'm so proud of him and I know we will always remember him as Clifford, the big, red dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment