CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Movie Night and Sleepover





We've had an awesome last weekend of summer. Very busy, yet fun. We invited our friends and neighbors over to watch a movie outside in the front yard on a blowup movie screen. It was awesome!
The kids had so much fun in their beach chairs and blankets watching "Marmaduke" in the cool evening air. I popped popcorn and handed out candy. It was great!
Afterwards we had the Krzycki boys and Faulk kids stay the night. Kendall slept with Kana in Tanner's bed while the rest of the the kids, all 7 boys slept in our huge tent in the backyard. Jason and Scott slept outside the tent on blow up mattresses. It was a night they'll always remember. It took quite awhile for everyone to settle down and go to sleep, close to 10:30pm, but they eventually did and no one got scared or left the tent.
I slept in our bed, so know I got a lot more sleep than Scott, which is why I'm not napping right now and he is.
The boys start school on Wednesday and I think we did a good job of ending summer with a lot of fun. I feel like our summer is complete now and we can go into the school year ready for fall. Sleep deprived and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment