The boys had their Spring Sing at school this week. They are absolutely adorable up there on stage singing. Keegan really got into playing the air guitar on one song. I love his fearlessness in front of people. I wish I was like that. Tanner on the other hand is more like me. Shy and timid in front of people. He surveys the water before jumping in. Keegan will jump first 99% of the time, especially if you dare him. He has such great courage and confidence to try things.
I was a little sad to think that was the last time I'd see Keegan on stage at Mission Lutheran School singing. We've been to so many concerts there watching him in his adorable self sing praises to God. It's going to be tough to watch him move on from that school. A very big step for him, and for me. I've never been one to get too teary eyed from seeing them grow up, yet every now and then it hits me like a ton of bricks. I wish I could freeze time right now. I love these days with my boys. They are so innocent, eager to please, wanting to do right, enthusiastic about the simplest things in life, and love to cuddle with Mom and Dad still. Oh, how I cherish these days.
Tanner asked what we were having for dinner tonight when he walked in from baseball practice and I told him lasagna. He got excited and said "Yeah! Bazagna!"
No comments:
Post a Comment