CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun and Full





We had a fun, full weekend. Fun in so many ways and full in so many ways. It was fun going to Keegan's baseball game on Friday, then to Toni Pepperoni's afterwards with the Tatch family and Tony and David Palmeri, all from Keegan's team. It was fun eating frozen yogurt after pizza at Cherry on Top (I must admit I was really hoping we'd go there after pizza that night). It was fun going to Tanner's baseball game on Saturday morning, followed by a fun time at the Wicker's house letting the boys swim in their brand new pool and making new friendships. It was fun going to Target by myself to pick out a birthday present for Ayden's 1st birthday party later that day.
We had a fun time at the birthday party catching up with friends and watching the boys swim for the second time that day. Then is was off to Tyler Krzycki's baseball game at 6pm. It was a great game and fun to see him play. Keegan and Tanner played with Owen and Ian, while I got some relaxing time talking with Mandy. And today turned out to be a really fun day also. Are you tired of me using the word fun yet? No? Ok, good because I'm not done describing all the fun we had this weekend. After church today, we went to Scott's soccer game and then home for a fun afternoon with Jason and Kana hanging out at our house. The kids played really well together, especially since our boys were so tired and could have melted down at any moment. When Jason and Kana left around 4pm, Scott and I had a choice. We could either take the boys inside and have them crash on the couch, probably falling asleep, or they would start fighting and crying over anything at the drop of a hat. Or we could keep them outside for the next couple hours and then bring them in for an early bedtime. So, we moved the playtime down the street to Shannon and Joe's house, where Megan and Brian, and Liz and Ryan were hanging out. I wheeled our handy, dandy new grill down to their house and we cooked hot dogs and kielbasa for everyone. The guys grabbed some beers and Shannon made margarita's. I love those impromptu block parties. It was so much fun.
And did I forget to mention Keegan got Spencer bear to take home from school on Friday for a weekend with our family? Keegan was so excited! He had a blast toting him from one game to the next and changing his clothes many times. We even borrowed an Angles baseball outfit for him from Dylan and Emma so Spencer could cheer Tanner on at his baseball game, since he's on the Angel's team.
And to start the whole weekend off on Friday, I went for a run by myself and ran the furthest I've run yet. 4 miles! That's really good for me. It felt good too and I even ran out of music halfway through. I'm going to be sure to charge my music player fully next time. I'm already looking forward to my run tomorrow morning.
So, I very fun weekend, full of activities and friends. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment