Today we ran in the Camp Pendleton 10k Mud Run. It was so much fun and so hard! I have been training since January when we first signed up for it, because it takes me a long time to increase my running stamina. However, after today, I could have trained much more!
The course is 6 miles of running uphill, downhill, through muddy patches, rivers, creeks, tunnels, and army crawls in the mud. It was very hard and yet very fun! I did well through it all and came in at a time of 1:19. Kobi and Heather stayed with me the whole time, even though I'm sure they could have left me in the dust, but we had fun together.
Scott and Jason ran neck and neck with each other and came in at 1:01. They had fun competing against each other throughout the whole race. Kana stayed with her friend Stephanie, even though she could have easily made better time but didn't want to leave her friend. It was a really fun experience and I'm so glad we did it.
We're all so tired and wiped out. I'm sure we'll sleep very well tonight. Enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment