CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

When did we move?

Can someone please explain to me when our family moved to Phoenix? I don't remember packing up our things and finding a new house? And how weird that it's the same house as we had in California. Not to mention the same yard, friends, neighborhood. But there's no way we're still in California because today it was 104 degrees! Yes, 104! I'm not kidding. We went to the pool and it was too hot for even that. Mind you it was 109 at the pool in Ladera Ranch. My boys asked to go home. We all just wanted to be in air conditioning and were overly tired.
We've had a very busy week and it's finally caught up with us. The boys were fighting with each other from the moment they woke up. If they weren't fighting, they were crying. It was a hard day for all of us. I was tired. They were tired. Daddy left for his 'guys weekend' and we all miss him. The boys had a nice meltdown at bedtime crying for daddy and missing him so. They do miss him, but they also are overly tired and need some good rest tonight. I'm praying we all get some good sleep tonight.
We watched the movie "Annie" today and Keegan really enjoyed it. I keep singing to myself, "the sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, they'll be sun." Such a great movie. It was really cute tonight while I was lying with Keegan in bed, he asked me if daddy could take an earlier flight home? He didn't know Scott had driven his car with his friends to Lake Mojave. I tried to explain it to him, but he didn't understand why he couldn't jump on a plane and fly home sooner. He's really attached to Scott. Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment