CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

SeaWorld






We took the boys to SeaWorld today for the first time and had a lot of fun. We were there right before it opened, got a great parking spot and were able to see almost everything before we headed home. The very last ride the boys really wanted to do before we drove home, was the rollercoaster - Atlantis. I volunteered to take pictures, since I don't care for rollercoasters. They scare the crap out of me, to say it lightly.
As you can see in the picture, they scare Tanner like that too! Keegan and Scott love them and could ride them all day long. So sad to see Tanner so scared!
The boys really enjoyed the different shows, especially Shamu, of course and the sea lion show, because it was funny.
It's really amazing what they can teach the animals to do. Not to mention, how awesome it is to see a Killer Whale up close like that. I'm always amazed at the creativity God has in designing everything.
Fun, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment