CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Other Girl in the Family





We now have a little, girl, Lhasa Apso for our family. The boys named her "Mo" after the UofM Monte's little sidekick "Mo". She is adorable and such a good puppy. Mom and Dad brought her down with them from Montana when they drove here for a visit in March. I had contacted a breeder there who had had a little of puppies on January 1st, 2011, and Mom and Dad drove to St. Ignatius and picked her out.
The boys love her, especially Keegan. She is a great puppy and has learned the potty training thing fairly quickly, according to others I talk to. We are crate training her and she's taken to it well. The first night, she wanted to be out but stopped whimpering within 5 minutes. We only had to let her out in the middle of the night a few times and then she was able to go all night.
I know, we have it so easy. I realize this and I also know God only gives you what you can handle, so we must not be able to handle much!
She loves walking to school with the boys in the morning. She literally runs the whole way down the hill and keeps up with them. On the way home, she loves to run through all the bushes and explore. Her hind legs hop behind her like a bunny rabbit. So cute!
I took her for her first hair trim this week. They trimmed her paws and around her face, so now she can actually see without hair blocking her view!
She's a perfect fit for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment