We had a fun 4th of July at the Lodge. Christy and Chris came out with their kids and Steve Juenger, from Reliance, was there with his family. It was a really fun group.
Scott, Chris, Keegan, Tanner and I all golfed on Saturday. It was the perfect temperature outside and we had a great time. It was fun to be golfing again and the boys were really hitting the ball well. I can see our family is going to have many fun golfing days ahead of us.
On Sunday, everyone played Corn Hole all day. We broke up in to teams of two and made a bracket. It was a fun, relaxing day and very enjoyable. Just like the 4th is meant to be.
On our drive home that night, Scott and I stopped by the side of the rode in Lake Forest to watch the fireworks show while the boys slept in the backseat. It was a great display and made the day complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment