CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do You Know What Time It Is?




Well, of course it's time for tackly football in the living room! At 7:30am this morning, the boys were already into a game of tackle football together. Usually, our morning are slow with a little tv and some hot chocolate. I drink my coffee and read the paper, enjoying the peace. Today was a little different. The boys were still reliving the fun time they had with Daddy playing football last night in the living room. So, they decided to pickup where they left off last night and tackle each other.


I must say I was impressed with how long they played before the first fight or tears. Usually it's 5 minutes at best, but today they played for a good 20 minutes. Then it happened. Tanner got mad at Keegan for taking the ball and yelled at him, then decided to pelt him with the football in the penis while Keegan was laying on the ground. Very intentional.


Needless to say, Tanner was spanked and sent to his room. After some time in his room I talked with him and he apologized to Keegan and gave him a half-willed hug. I told them they were done with football and needed to do something else. So, of course they started playing something else together and having a great time, like nothing ever happened. Boys are so great that way. Too bad girls didn't just move on that easily, but we were given a different chemistry and deal with things much more seriously, especially when it comes to hurt feelings. I love that boys can beat each other up one minute and go play a game together the next.


We'll see how the rest of the day plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment