It's been awhile since I last wrote because I haven't had extra time to sit down and write. I still don't but I'm determined to not let anymore time slip by without a little something to share.
I took on the position of Volunteer Coordinator at Keegan and Tanner's school this year and it's proven to be a lot more time consuming than I anticipated. It's fun to feel productive and involved in something. I'm meeting lots of neat moms at their school and using my organizational skills to the max. Fun and very busy.
So, what have the boys been up to lately? We went to Montana last weekend while Scott was at his convention in Vegas. We celebrated Kobi's 35th birthday with a surprise party her friend Jenny threw for her. It was a lot of fun! The boys and I had a lot of fun in Montana as always. It was nice to experience some cooler, Fall weather too.
Keegan was very upset before we left for Montana because he found out he'd be missing a soccer game. He cried and pouted, not wanting to miss his game. I don't know if it was because he truly didn't want to miss the game or that he felt like his team couldn't do without him. I knew once he was in Montana, he'd forget all about the soccer game, and he did.
Tanner is so interested in playing football. It seems right up his alley too. He loves to tackle and fall on the ground. Tanner was in absolute heaven playing football with Rylan while we were in Montana. He played with him at Great Grandma's house and again at Rylan's 5th birthday party. Dillon, Westin, and Danny were also there to play in the football game with him. He was so excited! We're hoping to sign him up for flag football starting in December, although he may be a little dissapointed to find out you can't tackle kids.
Well, that's a quick update. I'll try to write again sooner than later.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment