CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Precious Words


My boys continue to amaze me. Tonight while saying grace, Keegan asked God that our hearts will never be broken. Wow! I know he doesn't understand exactly what that means in life, but all I could think is I wish that for you too, but I know it will be broken at some point. That is life. What's important is how he learns to deal with a broken heart.

They're at the age when deep questions or comments literally will come at you from left field. The other day, Tanner asked me if he was going to marry me? Melt my heart! After I explained that I was already married to Daddy and that someday he would find a girl he loved and would want to marry, he said "I don't want to get married yet!" So, I had to reiterate to him that it wouldn't be for a long time. And in the meantime, I'll continue enjoying being the girl he loves.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how amazing are your words? This is really special and your love for your family shows in your words. You are a great mom and a great wife. They are all so lucky to have you and you are all so lucky to have each other. You will all do Life Together beautifully! I love you!!!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete