Well, it's official. My friend, Liz has totally sucked me into this blog thing. I couldn't help it after reading her blog for so long and admiring all the memories she was scripting. The boys are growing up so fast and I'm not as diligent as I'd like to be about journaling, but I have a feeling it will be easier to do this. Maybe not, we'll see.
I do have to share a really cute moment from dinner the other night. I made spaghetti and meatballs, one of our boys favorites. They especially enjoy adding grated parmesan cheese on top of the meatballs. However, we had very little parmesan cheese left in the fridge. At the end of saying grace, Keegan sincerely asked God for there to be enough parmesan cheese for our meatballs. Scott and I both started smiling and trying to hold our laughs in. It was so adorable! Keegan at first didn't understand why we found it so funny because he really was concerned about not having enough. But ultimately he was thrilled that he did something to make us laugh. He loves being the center of attention. Heaven forbid I ever cook meatballs with no parmesan cheese in the fridge!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment