



I know, it's been way too long since I last updated my blog. What can I say, life gets busy. I haven't been as motivated either. I think I'll always go through phases. Sometimes I'll write often and other times, I'll take breaks.
Tonight I was cherishing my little boys, who are quickly becoming not so little. I love that Tanner and Keegan still want me to lay next to them at bedtime every night. I love that they still cuddle with stuffed animals at night. I love that they really are best friends at times. I love that they're getting into collecting baseball cards, which they earn for doing chores around the house (brilliant idea from Kana). I love how I get to hear a new idea from Tanner almost everyday about what he wants to do for his birthday party that's still over a month away. I love that my boys think I'm the best mom in the world for buying them a 3-ring binder and pages to put their baseball cards in. I love that Keegan is really learning to read well and Tanner is reading too. Most of all, I love this time of being their mom at home for them after school and at all the soccer, football, and baseball games. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment